MyelinH, a B2B medical device company, is building a revolutionary software technology for early detection, prediction of brain diseases and pandemics (particularly COVID-19), as well as remote health status monitoring of patients. The solution includes a toolkit of CE marked wireless body sensors alongside a digital microscope camera paired with an app for patients, cutting-edge predictive analytics software, and an online dashboard. Unlike existing solutions, our software relies on a unique probabilistic data fusion approach with multi-stage pattern learning algorithms to process and interpret brain, muscle, and heart data, as well as saliva images. Owning that, our technology is capable of making early stage diagnosis of brain diseases, such as Multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's diseases, and brain cancer, as well as pandemics, such as COVID-19. After processing the data, detailed medical reports with results and recommendations are sent to the physician in real-time for a final decision. With this technology, we are revolutionizing the way how physicians will make early-stage diagnosis of complex diseases and remote monitoring of their patients.
Issue addressed by the project
1) Emergency Department Overcrowding. 2) Absence of effective solutions for remote diagnosis of patients with brain diseases and remote health monitoring. 3) Absence of rapid and non-invasive solutions for diagnosing asymptomatic patients, particularly in infectious diseases.
Solution(s) brought by the project
- Licensing our software technology
- Clinical trials and CE mark certification
- Commercialization of the technology
- business support from corporates
- right partnership and network
- Website myelinh.com
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/myelinh
- Twitter twitter.com/MyelinH