Mind & Market brings together local entrepreneurial ecosystems to connect innovation to the market.
Partnership relationships are built in a deliberate and proactive way so that innovations can emerge spontaneously within our environment. It is within this dynamic specific to the entrepreneurial ecosystems in which we operate that we should participate in the construction and evolution of partnerships through the years.
Mind & Market is an opportunity for your organisation to adhere to this logic of innovation through the mobilisation of shared resources.
Placing yourself at the heart of innovation
We have developed a partnership model that better reflects the key role played by stakeholders in shaping the context, strategy and values that support innovative behaviours.
The aim of a partnership is to contribute to the development of entrepreneurship and innovation in the regions of action of the parties, and more particularly in the context of the organisation of a Mind & Market Forum.
We have defined operational avenues of collaboration adapted to the needs of each party. In general, the commitments include the transmission of knowledge, practices, and resources.
Become a partner of a Mind & Market Forum like the one in Charleroi in 2019 (aftermovie)
Becoming a partner
- You will associate your image with the must-attend Mind & Market Forum in the local entrepreneurial ecosystem
- You will benefit from a visibility through the event and as well as in our networks
- You will be associated with a large-scale project with strong values: entrepreneurship, innovation, value creation, sustainability
- You will anticipate the latest trends in innovation by discovering new methods and practices in projects
- You will have access to our network of companies and experts
- You will develop potential synergies with other partners
- You will join a community of entrepreneurship and innovation enthusiasts
- You will contribute to the economic development of the region
Would you like to propose a partnership? Submit a request via firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the respective commitments will be sent to you.