Being alone in a dispute, having to face the high costs of lawyers' fees, means that today justice is out of reach for most of the plaintiffs who, faced with these difficulties, end up giving in and are therefore not compensated for the prejudice suffered. Citizens are facing this situation... But how can we group and fight the problem together with a same lawyer, in an efficient and affordable way? KIKLEGAL answers this question with its platform designed to help citizens (victims of damages caused by companies) to create or find a collective action in which they can participate in order to resolve their disputes in an efficient and affordable way. To do this, the victims, having suffered the same damage, join together by participating in the collective action via our platform to demand compensation and indemnity and are represented by the same lawyer, which considerably reduces the overall costs, thus facilitating access to justice.
Issue addressed by the project
Digitalizing the legal procedure that is the collective action. Bringing an affordable justice to resolve big problems. Giving to lawyers and citizens through our dedicated platform, the possibility to easily create, participate or manage a collective action for mass litigation.
Solution(s) brought by the project
- Business connections in the legaltech field
- Inform the crowd about our service and existence
- Clients like lawyers and citizens that would love our service
- Be there to learn but also advice
- Feedbacks are worth gold!
- We need and love the community spirit!
- Website www.kiklegal.com
- Facebook www.facebook.com/profile.php
- Instagram www.instagram.com/kiklegal
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/kiklegal
With KIKLEGAL you get compensated for your damage!