Program for Mind & Market Louvain-la-Neuve Forum 2021
Discover featured activities and their details.
From February, 15th to April 2nd – Registrations : reserved to projects
Project owners wishing to participate in this Forum must register before the 2nd of April. In order to take part in the pitch session, create a video-pitch of 3 minutes maximum. Send it via WeTransfer to the following address : [email protected] before the 2d of April 2021 at 23h59. Use the horizontal format .MP4, under the name PitchLLN2021_NameOfProject_SurnameName.
From April, 20th to April 22nd – Pitch session (2 per day) : open to all
Project owners will present their innovative idea in front of a panel of experts and will get critical feedback for their development. Listen to those professionals, debating the last innovative trends and the future of entrepreneurship throughout Watch Parties. In addition, take part in the discussion and share your opinion live. The finalists will be selected in two different ways :
One session will take place each day between 11.30 and 13.00 and the other between 16.00 and 17.30. The precise themes of each session remain to be determined according to the projects that will apply.
- A jury of experts will select 2 projects based on their quality.
- The public will select 2 projects by engaging with the videos posted on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages after the Watch Parties. Each video gets a score measuring the public engagement on it. A classification will be available here, and updated every day for the duration of the contest. The interactions will be gathered from the 23th to the 28th of April on our Facebook page and LinkedIn. And the finales will take place on the 29th of April.
From April 23th to April 28th – Brain Bar (4 workshops, 1 per day from 14.00 to 15.30) : open to all
Explore a range of key issues faced by our project holders along their entrepreneurial path, during workshops of collective intelligence. Discover the solutions and be an active participant thanks to the intimacy of the sessions
From April 26th to April 29th – Speed-meetings : reserved to project owners
It’s all about linking project holders and CEO, and investors, to open some doors and go further with the launching of the start-up, in a one-to-one privileged moment.
April, 30th – Mini-Forum : open to all
Our Serendipity Networking activity will offer numerous opportunities to connect to the members of the community. Professionals or private players, they might help you to reach your objectives. To close this Forum, laureates of the pitching contest will receive awards gifted by our partners.
Selections criteria for the one taking part in two activities
- How innovative is your project (product, process or service) ?
- Clarity of the project description
- Clarity of the project holders profile
- Potential validation of the project by a partner of the ecosystem
- Quality of the video will be assessed
Please refer to our contest rules here.
Speed-meetings CEO & financial players
This activity is dedicated to start-ups that have already been launched. The priority is given to the one with the greatest employment potential. Start-ups are asked to make themselves available between April 26 and 29.