The Mind & Market Mons Forum is back for another edition!
The local team of the Mind & Market Mons Forum and the local actors come together again to help entrepreneurs realise their ambitions and move their sector forward!
📌 Practical information
Date: 13 December 2022
Venue: Van der Valk Hotel Mons Congrès – Av. Mélina Mercouri 7, 7000 Mons
Registration: free of charge, before 5 December 2022 at 23:59. Register by clicking on “Participate in this Forum”.
*Access subject to restrictions according to health guidelines
- 1:30 pm – Keynote – Fabrice Brion, founder and CEO of I-care
- 2:00 pm – Pitch Contest – with expert juries where each project will receive constructive feedback after their pitch,
- 3:00 pm – Brain Bar – face-to-face collective intelligence workshops with experienced experts to solve problems encountered by project leaders,
- 6:15 pm – Awards ceremony and drinks – to continue the meetings and exchanges with the community.
Find out more about the programme of activities and how to participate here.
If you are a project owner
Would you like to participate in 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the above activities?
- Register now on the website by clicking on “Participate in this Forum” below and create your profile or update it if you already have one on the Mind & Market platform. Activate option number 2 when registering to fill a project form out. Project registration closes on 5 December 2022 at 23:59.
If you are a visitor
- Register at www.mindandmarket.be as an attendee by clicking on “Participate in this Forum” below before 11 December 2022 to be able to benefit from the match-making activity and the rest of the programme.
Mind & Market is the result of a collaboration between UCLouvain and the business association Alliance Centre BW. Mind & Market has been supporting innovative entrepreneurial projects since 2009 and rises from the entire economic and academic community in which the Forum is located.